Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Platform Development Delivery Manager/Digital (Northeast)
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
• Minimum of 5 years of client-facing project management and team lead experience
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a Waterfall or Agile environment
• Minimum of 2 years of hands-on IoT architecture experience
• Must have contributed significantly to at least two IoT / Connected Product projects and be able to describe those contributions
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
• Requires an understanding of key IoT use cases and demonstrated experience defining associated value propositions.
• Ability to set business transformation goals and to solve for appropriate IoT solution components
• Brings a perspective of the business and operational change management challenges associated with major IoT/Digital transformation initiatives
• IoT development experience on one of the industry leading platforms (AWS IoT, Azure IoT, Siemens Mindsphere, PTC Thingworx, SAP Leonardo, GE Predix
• Good understanding of SDLC and solution delivery methodologies
• Product management experience
• Scoping and estimating IoT or Connected Product projects
• Developing a high-level solution design which supports a robust technology solution, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements, performance considerations, data architecture, etc.
• Ability to share IoT or connected products you have created and discuss the contributions you made to apps on which you have worked
• Creating technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
• Reviewing and supervising design components
• Driving and supervising technology build, test and deployment activities
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and supporting solution development
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
This position requires the willingness and ability to travel 100% of the time, Monday through Friday. Actual travel time is based upon geographical location and project assignment.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
• You’ll make a difference for some impressive clients. Our Digital practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company
• Access to leading-edge technology
• Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, retirement savings plan, and an employee healthcare plan with several options from which to choose.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mark43, Manhattan Beach, CA
Senior Software Engineer
DraftKings, Boston, MA
Senior Security Engineer (m/f)
Holidaycheck, Munich, Bottighofen, Poznan, Warsaw
Lead Firmware Engineer
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Systems Reliability Engineer