Organization: Digital Growth Platform - Digital Analytics Consulting
Travel: 100% (Monday - Thursday)
Position: SAP HANA Analytics Consultant
Do you want to revolutionize the future of business? From transformation planning through implementation, there’s never been a better time to join our global team of 47,000 SAP experts. Accenture is helping the world’s leading companies reinvent themselves and enable their digital transformation with SAP.
Help us lead the way in powering the intelligent enterprise. Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and the latest technologies—such as SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, Internet of things, artificial intelligence, cognitive computing, big data, analytics and mobile—to deliver the next generation of SAP solutions.
YOUR ROLE: SAP HANA Analytics Consultant
As a SAP HANA Analytics Consultant your primary responsibilities may include:
Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP HANA design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP HANA technical architecture. Design, implement and deploy SAP HANA solutions for our customers across industries, including SAP S/4 HANA, SAP BW/4 HANA, SAP Enterprise HANA and SAP Analytics solutions (SAP BOBJ, SAP Analytics Cloud).
• Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
• Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
• Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
Why should I join the Accenture team?
• Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP’s leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration.
• Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs.
• Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
• Minimum 3 years of implementation experience with SAP HANA
• Minimum 2 full lifecycle project implementation experience with SAP HANA SQL and/or SAP S/4 HANA
• Minimum 3 years BI and Analytics experience
• Minimum 3 years of data warehousing and database concepts experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience with development of complex conceptual and logical data models
• Bachelor's degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• SAP HANA S/4 (CDS Views)
• SAP Analytics Cloud
• SAP BW/4HANA
• Experience with data integration from multiple source systems
• SAP Predictive Analytics
• Prior consulting experience
• Design expertise in using HANA specific UI tools – Fiori, Web UI, SAP
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Analytics practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
Access to leading-edge technology.
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and Benefits
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
TX - AustinVA - ArlingtonNY - New York
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you
watch classes taught by their top employees.