Do you have a pulse on new technologies and a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies around? If you answered yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amounts of data to generate knowledge and value, then we want to meet you. Artificial Intelligence resources at the Consultant level will be responsible for developing cognitive applications to solve business problems using leading AI technology frameworks.
They will be expected to be hands on as well as guide and mentor new analysts in the team. The selected resource will undergo a core skill boot camp training depending on his/her core technical skills e.g. if the resource has a strong C#/.Net background, then he/she will be imparted a Cognitive services and BOT framework training to help them get trained on the latest bot framework.
Candidates must be willing to travel up to 80%
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 2 years of IT/Programming experience
• Minimum 1 year of hands on web application development experience in a multi-tier architecture in the following skills
• Programming Language: Either Java or Python
• Experience in development using MEAN stack (Node.js, Angular.js, Express.js, MongoDB)
• Data exchange technologies like JSON
• Minimum 1 year of experience designing and building RESTful web services
• Minimum 1 year of building and deploying web applications
• Should be enthusiastic to learn and use APIs (like face recognition, image analytics, text analytics, language understanding etc.) from leading tech vendors to build Cognitive applications
• Familiarity with No SQL databases, bot framework, data streaming and integrating unstructured data will be plus.
• Exposure to rules engines e.g. drools, ESBs e.g. MuleSoft & integration with enterprise systems
• Basic understanding of Machine Learning techniques & industry applications
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Multiple LocationsTX - HoustonGA - Atlanta
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you
watch classes taught by their top employees.