Mechanical Engineering Lead
Accenture, CA - San Francisco, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Passion for helping clients develop new products and continually improving the process of product development
- Experience managing and providing career mentorship for other mechanical engineers
- Proven ability to lead product development teams from conception through manufacturing
- Strong attention to detail, quality, and craftsmanship
- A desire to work with likeminded colleagues to build the best product development team in the industry
- Minimum of 5 years related product engineering experience full development cycle from concept through production.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent internal and client communication skills.
- Direct consulting experience is a plus.
- Interdisciplinary product development, including interfacing with industrial designers, electrical, firmware, and software engineering personnel
- Significant handson manufacturing transfer experience of your design, especially in overseas geographies.
- Project management skills such as scheduling, budget management, cost estimation, and resource utilization.
- Injection molded plastic part design and first article inspection
- GDT and tolerance analysis
- Experienced CAD operator SolidWorks is our main MCAD package
- Understanding of scalable manufacturing methods such as CNC machining, injection molding, ultrasonic welding, stamping, and heat staking
- Knowledge of plastic and metal materials used in both production part design and prototyping efforts
- Experience with assembly and prototyping techniques such as 3D printing, silicone casting, laser cutting, urethane casting, quickturn CNC machining, soldering
- Experience with electromechanical systems such as sensors, motor drives, battery enclosures, light pipes, touchscreens, and input peripherals
- Direct experience with engineering challenges associated with medical devices, such as quality compliance, biocompatibility, clinical and regulatory processes.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer - Experimentation Platform
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Application Sales Engineer
Contract Mechanical Engineer
Desktop Metal, Main Office - Burlington
Software Engineering Manager, Engineering Operations
RetailMeNot, Austin, Texas
IT Systems Engineer
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Android Platform Engineer - Core Experience
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA