Business Design Director – Fjord
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Solve and reframe business problems using a design mindset.
- Help our clients build their future, from measurement and KPI modelling through to organizational impact and strategic roadmapping.
- Translate between several languages at once (operational, technical, financial, to name but three) to find the best path to achieve the greatest impact.
- Establish people-centric business strategies for our clients, fusing the practices of design and strategy to structure the business impact of design at a strategic, operational, and organizational level.
- Lead business design strategy and co-own the project vision. Manage business design relationships with partners and clients, owning multiple client relationships. Work in studio to develop best-in-class approaches and ensure consistency across projects.
- Ensure consistency and quality of the research and crafting of point of view across multiple projects and within the studio at large.
- Own client relationships beyond projects to ensure ongoing continuity and impact. Identify client needs and ensure there is a studio-based consistent approach across the project leadership.
- Nurture several teams across multiple accounts to produce insightful, fresh messages for our clients and colleagues such that you establish trust and contribute to thought leadership.
- Assume responsibility for profitability of the Business Design team and offerings across the studio.
- Nurture a network of colleagues and regularly share progress and insights, learning from each other, helping the whole team to do likewise, introducing and connecting people.
- Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
- Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
- 10+ years of consultancy or agency experience
- 7+ years of strategy experience
- 3+ years of leadership or managerial experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business or related field
- Experience with Excel and/or other analysis tools, PowerPoint, Keynote and/or Adobe Creative Suite for presentation purposes. Familiarity with InVision, Sketch, or other prototyping methods. Ability to learn how to use new tools in real time.
- Ability to communicate effectively and nurture mutually beneficial relationships with colleagues, clients and partners.
- Experience conceptualizing and managing team initiatives from start to finish, with evidence of business outcome.
- Mastery of the Business Design landscape, including but not limited to design intelligence, measurement, KPIs, organizational change, venturing, design storytelling, design thinking, culture change, coaching, business/investment case generation, and product management; evidence of fresh, original perspective.
- Prior experience using agile methodology.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Wire Stone - Strategist
Accenture, IL - Chicago, USA
Red Antler, Brooklyn
Principal Designer, UI and Design Systems
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA
Internship (m/f/d) - Design (6 months)
Interbrand, Cologne, Germany
Visual Designer (Motion) - Fjord
Accenture, NY - New York, USA