Accenture, NY - New York, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
YOUR ROLE: Designer
While there will never be a typical day at MXM Accenture Interactive, we’ve highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
Work under the direction of Sr Designers, Art Directors and Creative Directors to solve an array of visual and marketing problems
Assist with the creation of online visual design, typography, visual concepts, logos, icons; apply design principles such as color, typography, photographic selection, organizing elements and usability
Evaluate a brand’s visual language (color palette, logo, font, etc.) across a range of media executions.
Designs against existing concepts and creative briefs to provide deliverables that apply style/brand guides, strategic principles and brand templates
Prepare quality deliverables for handoff to developers, producers and clients etc.
Present rationale for design choices to internal teams
Deliver designs that meet business and experience objectives as stated in creative briefs.
Work collaboratively with experienced designers, copywriters, art directors, project managers, strategists and other delivery team.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 1+ years or more work experience in an advertising agency environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, New Media or related field, or equivalent training and/or experience.
- 2 - 3 years of professional design experience.
- A portfolio that demonstrates compelling design, typography and interactive experiences, strong conceptual thinking, and a track record of campaign work executed across a number of media types: web, mobile and traditional.
- Can problem solve and work under tight deadlines.
- Well versed in Photoshop and Illustrator primarily for screen devices (web, mobile etc.)
- Have an understanding of print design and different printing techniques.
- Knowledge of motion graphics is a plus.
- Work with minimal supervision while staying on task and on time.
WHERE YOU LIVE: New York
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
When applying to an open internal position, all employees must meet the Permanent Transfers Requirements in Policy 500 Permanent Position and Career Model Transfers. A summary of the employee requirements are listed below. See the policy for full information (link to policy is highlighted below.)
- Employees must meet the requirements for the position, including the minimum and/or basic qualifications and performance requirements (Consistent With or higher rating as their most recent performance rating).
- Employees are expected to be in their current position for a minimum of 12 months before applying to a new position. If considering a cross-border position, please pay particular attention to the visa and/or work permit requirements. In most cases, employees must already possess the appropriate work authorization for the country where the position is located.
- Employees participating in a group program for temporary international transfers, including those in the Global Careers Program (GCP), who are interested in applying to a posted internal position outside of their home location, need to comply with Policy 750 International Temporary Transfers for Groups (link to policy is highlighted below).
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
UX Designer-New Grad
AMARO, São Paulo, Brazil
Designer - Paid Social
thredUP, San Francisco, CA
Director of Digital Product Design (m/f/x)
Senior UX Designer
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA | Jersey City, NJ | Remote
Senior Mobile Designer