Life Sciences Analytics High Value Consulting Senior Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Join Accenture Digital and leave your digital mark on the world, enhancing millions of lives through digital transformation. Where you can create the best customer experiences and be a catalyst for first-to-market digital products and solutions using machine-learning, AI, big data and analytics, cloud, mobility, robotics and the industrial internet of things. Your work will redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe.
You’ll be part of a team with incredible end-to-end digital transformation capabilities that shares your passion for digital technology and takes pride in making a tangible difference. If you want to contribute on an incredible array of the biggest and most complex projects in the digital space, consider a career with Accenture Digital.
ROLE DESCRIPTION: ANALYTICS HIGH VALUE CONSULTING TEAM SENIOR MANAGER
Analytics High Value Consulting Teams are an integral part of Accenture’s Analytics practice, partnering with our largest clients to define and enable insights-led transformation. As a Senior Manager in our practice you will help shape and sell industry specific programs, including definition of the analytics vision & strategies, redefine the operating model & talent strategy, and manage the change journey to deliver sustainable business value. You will act as the architect for our most transformative opportunities, enabling an end-to-end analytics journey by bringing the best of our Accenture Analytics organization. You will also play a key role on the leadership team – building a practice, assets, and thought leadership. The Life Sciences Analytics team comprises professionals with diverse experience and backgrounds including industry experience, consulting, statistics, engineering, economics and other quantitative disciplines. Employees are encouraged and expected to build their expertise as data scientists, and deploy analytics to business problems.
- Partner close with account team to establish client relationships, develop relevant analytics PoVs, demonstrate the art of the possible and originate sales opportunities
- Assesses industry trends, create reports, prepare forecasts and develop industry/functional models.
- Working with one of the sub-industries within Life Sciences - Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device or Healthcare
- Understanding data sets within these sub-industries - commercial, point of sales, clinical, claims data, etc.
- Create solutions around one or more of the below areas:
- Analytics strategy (roadmap, maturity assessment)
- Commercial Analytics
- Patient Analytics
- Payer or Provider Analytics
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Uses advanced statistical techniques to find relationships between variables.
- Deliver data and BI/Analytics driven engagements
- Solves organizational problems for the client by analyzing requirements, providing valuable market research linked insights and developing tools and processes to aid decision making.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree required
- Minimum of 7 years of client facing consulting experience
- Minimum of 7 years of hands on experience working on advanced analytics projects involving statistical models
- Minimum of 3 years in Life Sciences industry - pharmaceuticals, medical devices, healthcare, biotechnology
- Minimum of 7 years of demonstrated experience with written and verbal communication skills including formal and informal presentations, building client relationships and providing excellent client service
- Minimum 7 years working with BI Analytics visualization tools like Tableau Spotfire, QlikView etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with advanced analytics tools such as SAS or R
- Minimum 3 years experience working with Real World Evidence RWE data
- Ability to travel up to 80 - 100%
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering, Computer Science or Statistics
- Master’s Degree, Business Administration, Statistics or Operations Research
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong conceptual knowledge and understanding of databases and statistics
- Strong business and technical accountability
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership and management skills
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
People Science Analyst
Culture Amp, New York
Scientist, Oncology Discovery, CAR-T
Bluebird Bio, Seattle, WA
Senior Data Analyst, Growth
TALA, Santa Monica
Senior Associate Scientist, In Vivo Pharmacology & Toxicology
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Business Intelligence Developer (MicroStrategy) (Contract)
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA