Applied Intelligence Banking & Capital Markets Senior Manager - Analytics, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Accenture, NY - New York, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Master’s degree in quantitative discipline (Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science) or MBA with Bachelor’s Degree in one of the quantitative disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the Banking and at least 4 years in Commercial Banking in a Fortune 2000 company or Top Tier consulting firm
- Deep experience in one or more of the following solutions like Predictive Modeling, Machine Learning, Visualization, Big Data platforms.
- Hands-on experience of developing Analytics models that solve specific business problems
- Hands-on experience in using one or more of the following analytic tools like - R, SAS, Python, Spark
- Strong experience in consultative selling and large-scale project delivery
- Core management consulting skills including: Visioning workshop facilitation, Interviews / focus groups
- Understanding of broader CAO/CDO agenda and how Analytics fits within the overall AMC scope
- Experience with defining high level enterprise digital architectures, and applying digital marketing and development best practices to support strategy recommendations
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
First Look Media
Programming Assistant, Field of Vision
First Look Media, New York, NY
Gwynnie Bee, New Delhi, India
Database Kernel Software Engineer
Pivotal Software, Beijing
Technical Support Intern (Summer 2019)
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Bioinformatics Engineer, Data Sciences
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Blue State Digital, NYC