Salesforce Marketing Cloud Senior Manager
Accenture, TX - Dallas, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
As a marketing strategy whiz, you know exactly what it takes to create the perfect digital campaign. And clients have come to rely on you for your expertise to deliver that experience with the right mix of marketing technologies. If you have experience combining strategy, experience design, and technology to deliver success, we’d like to meet you.
YOUR ROLE: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Senior Manager
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we’ve highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Work with marketing technologies to design and implement new marketing strategies and solutions for clients
- Ensure overall success of marketing technology implementations, focusing on the client relationship, financials, project delivery, resourcing, and overall program health
- Identify and pursue follow-on project opportunities
- Plan and estimate delivery work, focusing on project milestones, resource planning (both on-shore and off-shore), scope, and budget
- Manage business requirements and project ideation
- Manage and contribute to solution plan definition
- Identify, manage, and track key dependencies, issues, and risks
- Contribute to the business development process by participating in sales calls, assist/lead proposal development efforts and delivering client presentations
- Contribute to the ongoing development of solution/program offering approaches, methodologies, techniques, and business development tools
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 8+ years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile
- 5+ years of experience in tactical deployment or re-launch of Marketing applications (Marketo, Oracle Marketing Cloud/Eloqua, IBM Experience One (Unica), Teradata Applications (Aprimo), ExactTarget and/or Adobe Marketing Cloud/Neolane)
- 3+ years of project management experience, delivering technology solutions
- Bachelor's Degree
- Travel Required
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 7-15 years of experience implementing Marketing technologies such as IBM Experience One (Unica), Teradata Applications (Aprimo), ExactTarget, Adobe Marketing Cloud/Neolane, Marketo, MS Dynamics CRM, Oracle Marketing Cloud/Eloqua and deploying new channels
- Experience with marketing campaign design, implementation and execution
- Functional experience with technologies and processes for content management systems, digital asset management software, web content management
- Functional experience with technologies and processes for mobile and social media technologies, solutions, and strategies
- Strong knowledge of project management methodology including the ability to develop detailed work plans and specifications, identify and resolve issues, manage risk, and run team meetings
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate solution scope, timeline, and benefits with client stakeholders
- Exceptionally strong leadership & communication skills to effectively manage client accounts and multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Canopy, Lehi, Utah
Site Reliability Engineer
Calm, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer
Splash, New York Office
Poynt, Palo Alto, CA, US
iOS Software Engineer (Staff / Principal)
Okta, San Jose, CA Toronto, CAN
Lead Site Reliability Engineer