Analytics High Value Consulting Manager - Resources Industry
Accenture, NY - New York, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s what you need:
- At least 5 years as a consultant helping clients make their companies work better
- At least 5 years heading up teams, juggling multiple projects from multiple locations
- At least 5 years designing and using analytic solutions in large organizations, including:
- Marketing analytics
- Pricing and revenue management/optimization
- Personalization and loyalty
- Selling strategies and merchandising
- Distribution & channels
- Operational effectiveness (e.g. workforce, crew, fuel, supply chain
Bonus points if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and Master’s level degree in a quantitative field such as statistics,econometrics, mathematics, marketing, or operations analysis. Double bonus if you have a PhD
- You’re on top of the latest analytics techniques
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Senior Data Scientist/Computer vision Engineer (Bangkok)
Data Platform Product Manager H/F
Research Electrical Engineer
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Senior Data Scientist, Machine Learning
Mapbox, San Francisco, CA
Data Science Manager
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA