Data Science Manager
Accenture, CA - San Francisco, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s what you need:
- At least 5 years using statistics and data science
- At least 5 years developing machine learning using clustering, regression, optimization,recommendation, and neural networks, among other techniques
- At least 2 years working with data science tools like Python, R, Scala, Julia, or SAS
- A Bachelor’s degree in data science and a related discipline like mathematics, statistics, computer science or physic
Bonus points if:
- You’ve got a master’s degree in a related field
- You’ve worked as a consultant
- You’re passionate, creative, and forward thinking
- You’ve got experience working with cloud services like AWS, Google, and Azure.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
BlueVine, Redwood City, CA
IT Support Specialist, Contract
PlayStation, Bend, OR
Senior Cloud Analytics and Reporting Solutions Lead
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Software Engineer, Machine Learning
White Ops, London, UK
Taboola, Be'er Sheva
Cerebri AI, Austin, TX