Data Science Consultant
Accenture, IL - Chicago, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s what you need:
- At least 3 years delivery experience in advanced modeling environment: strong understanding of statistical concepts and predictive modeling (e.g. AI neural networks, multi-scalar dimensional models, logistic regression techniques, machine-based learning, big data platforms, SQL, etc.)
- At least 3 years' experience in predictive analytics tools, including at least two of the following: R, SAS, Alteryx, Python, Spark, and Tableau
- At least 1 year experience in marketing analytics such as leveraging point-of-sale data (Nielsen, IRI, etc.) to generate insights on end consumer behavior
Bachelor's Degree in related field; strong preference for fields of study of data science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering and information management
Bonus points if:
- You have a graduate degree focusing on math, data science, analytics, or engineering
- You’ve got an MBA
- You know your way around enterprise data tools and technologies
- You’ve got experience with analytical tools like SAS, R, Hadoop, and SQL
- You’ve presented to clients
- You’ve managed projects and client expectations
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Data Science Manager, Trust
Airbnb, San Francisco, CA
Senior Data Analyst
Gametime, San Francisco, CA
Associate Software Engineer - HBCU (Pivotal Rise)
Pivotal Software, New York, New York, San Francisco, CA or Denver, CO
Vicarious, Union City, California
Research Scientist, Cryptography
Protocol Labs, Remote