AI Software Developer Consultant
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 4 years of IT/Programming experience
- Minimum 2+ years of hands on web application development experience in a multi-tier architecture in one or more of the following skills:
- Experience in development using MEAN stack (Node.js, Angular.js, Express.js, MongoDB)
- Data exchange technologies like JSON
- Experience designing and building RESTful web services
- Minimum 2+ years of building and deploying web applications
- Should be enthusiastic to learn and use APIs (like face recognition, image analytics, text analytics, language understanding etc.) from leading tech vendors to build Cognitive applications
- Basic understanding of Machine Learning techniques & industry applications
- Familiarity with No SQL databases (i.e. MongoDB, Hadoop, Hive Spark, etc.), data streaming and integrating unstructured data will be plus.
- Exposure to rules engines e.g. drools, ESBs e.g. MuleSoft & integration with enterprise systems
- Highly preferred Web UI or dashboarding experience (ie CSS, HTML, Tableau, Qlik, etc.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Knowledge and hands on experience on implementation of Chatbot using Microsoft Bot Framework, API.AI or Watson
- Experience working in a DevOps environment, and using industry standard tools (GIT/OneStash, JIRA)
- Experience in Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of shell scripting
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Salesforce Release Manager
Indigo, Boston, MA
Senior Site Reliability Engineer, Site Operations
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Front End Engineer
Red Ventures, London, UK
Senior Software Engineer - JVM and JDK (Spring Team)
Pivotal Software, Anywhere
Senior DevOps Engineer
Optiv, Columbia MD, US