Artificial Intelligence Innovation Lab - Data Scientist - Senior Manager
Accenture, CA - San Francisco, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in data science and use of statistical methodologies
- Minimum 7 years of experience capturing, assessing and making recommendations, including reviewing data for completeness and consistency, analyzing and interpreting data
- Minimum 5 years of developing machine learning methods, including familiarity with techniques in clustering, regression, optimization, recommendation, neural networks, and other.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with minimum 3 years of experience with data science tools, including Python, R, Scala, Julia, or SAS
- Bachelor’s degree in data science and related disciplines as mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, or related fields. Master’s degree preferred.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to technically lead data science projects
- Passionate, creative, and forward thinking
- Drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multi-task
- Familiarity with using cloud services (AWS, Google, Azure) or Big Data tools (Hadoop, Hive, Spark) in data science solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge in artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, and other relevant technical domains
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Software Engineer, iOS
Mapbox, San Francisco
Full Stack Engineer
HealthTap, Mountain View, San Francisco
Frontend Engineer (Intern)
Data Science Consultant
Accenture, IL - Chicago, USA
Freelance - Terminologists (English to Danish)
Unbabel, Remote - Freelance
First Look Media
First Look Media, New York, NY