Artificial Intelligence Software Developer Consultant
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 4 years of IT/Programming experience
• Minimum 2+ years of hands on web application development experience in a multi-tier architecture in one or more of the following skills:
• Experience in development using MEAN stack (Node.js, Angular.js, Express.js, MongoDB)
• Data exchange technologies like JSON
• Experience designing and building RESTful web services
• Minimum 2+ years of building and deploying web applications
• Should be enthusiastic to learn and use APIs (like face recognition, image analytics, text analytics, language understanding etc.) from leading tech vendors to build Cognitive applications
• Basic understanding of Machine Learning techniques & industry applications
• Familiarity with No SQL databases (i.e. MongoDB, Hadoop, Hive Spark, etc.), data streaming and integrating unstructured data will be plus.
• Exposure to rules engines e.g. drools, ESBs e.g. MuleSoft & integration with enterprise systems
• Highly preferred Web UI or dashboarding experience (ie CSS, HTML, Tableau, Qlik, etc.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle
• Knowledge and hands on experience on implementation of Chatbot using Microsoft Bot Framework, API.AI or Watson
• Experience working in a DevOps environment, and using industry standard tools (GIT/OneStash, JIRA)
• Experience in Linux operating systems
• Knowledge of shell scripting
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Azure Cloud Systems Developer
Cloudreach, Atlanta, NewYorkCity, Reston, Philadelphia, Dallas, Seattle, Chicago, Norfolk
Senior Software Engineer - Test Strategy Embedded Systems
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Enterprise Technical Account Manager
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
XO Group, New York
Casper, New York
Programa Desenvolve | Pessoa Analista de Negócios
ThoughtWorks, Porto Alegre