Artificial Intelligence Technical Architect
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Technical Science or 10+ years of IT/Programming experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience with system integration architectures, private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, transformation experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in solutioning for Artificial Intelligence use cases, plus web application development & systems integration experience e.g. REST/SOAP
- Prior solutioning experience with No SQL databases, data streaming and integrating unstructured data
- Hands on experience in one or more of the following AI technologies:
- Machine/Deep Learning – machine learning algorithms and platforms, neural network
- Language – Natural Language Processing, machine translation, emotion detection, language detection, classification
- Vision – computer vision, object recognition/tracking, face/gender/age/emotion recognition, OCR/handwriting recognition
- Sound – audio processing, Speech To Text/ Diarization, speech recognition, text to speech, emotion detection, language detection, sound recognition, gender/age detection, speaker detection
- AI solutions – Virtual Agents, Robotic Process Automation, intelligent case processing, Video Analytics, Unique Identity/ biometrics, inference engines, stream monitoring, intelligent search, ontologies/knowledge representations
- Knowledge and experience in some of the key AI platform, e.g. IBM Watson, Microsoft Azure, Google Api.Ai, Facebook Wit.Ai, Chatbots using Microsoft Bot Framework
- Knowledge and experience of key machine learning and deep learning framework, e.g. Tensorflow, Caffe, CNTK, commercial technologies/platforms, etc
- Experience in working at major Technology Consulting firms, AI Technology firms
- Web UI and dashboard design experience
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management, especially in Big Data trends
- Prior experience with Robotic Process Automation is a plus
- Experience working in a DevOps environment, and using industry standard tools (GIT/OneStash, JIRA)
- Exposure to rules engines e.g. drools, ESBs e.g. MuleSoft & integration with enterprise systems
- Able to explain technical concepts in a non-technical language
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Client Solutions Advisor - Cyber Digital Transformation (CDX) - Remote - Texas
Optiv, Dallas TX, US
Senior Android Engineer
Vimeo, Chelsea, New York
Data Engineer - Toronto
Perpetua Labs, Toronto
Senior Manager/Associate Director, Product Marketing
Lucid, New York
Staff Software Engineer-Java- Data Product Development
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Embedded Software Engineer, Bikes & Scooters
Lyft, San Francisco, New York City