Azure Big Data Engineer
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Minimum 6 months of designing, building and operationalizing large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of AZURE data and analytics services in combination with custom solutions - Spark, Azure Data Lake, HDInsights, SQL DW, DocumentDB, Search, Elastic Pool etc.
- Minimum 6 months of hands-on experience analyzing, re-architecting and re-platforming on-premise data warehouses to data platforms on AZURE cloud using AZURE/custom services.
- Minimum 6 months of designing and building production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a hybrid big data architecture, using Java, Python, Scala etc.
- Minimum 6 months of architecting and implementing next generation data and analytics platforms on AZURE cloud.
- Minimum 6 months of designing and implementing data engineering, ingestion and curation functions on AZURE cloud using AZURE native or custom programming.
- Minimum 6 months Experience in performing detail assessments of current state data platforms and creating an appropriate transition path to AZURE cloud.
- Hands-on AZURE experience with a minimum of 1 solutions designed and implemented at production scale.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 3+ years of technical architecture and build experience with large scale solutions.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in architecting large-scale data solutions, performing architectural assessments, crafting architectural options and analysis, finalizing preferred solution alternative working with IT and Business stakeholders.
- 6 months of hands-on experience designing and implementing data ingestion solutions on AZURE using AZURE native services or using custom approaches.
- 6 months of hands-on experience architecting and designing data lakes on AZURE cloud serving analytics and BI application integrations.
- 6 months of experience in designing and optimizing data models on AZURE cloud using AZURE data stores such as Redshift, RDS.
- Minimum 6 months of experience integrating AZURE security services with AZURE data services for building secure data solutions.
- Minimum 6 months of experience introducing and operationalizing self-service data preparation tools (e.g. Trifacta, Paxata) on AZURE.
- Minimum 6 months of architecting and operating large production Hadoop/NoSQL clusters on premise or using Cloud services.
- Minimum 6 months architecting and implementing metadata management on AZURE.
- Architecting and implementing data governance and security for data platforms on AZURE.
- Designing operations architecture and conducting performance engineering for large scale data lakes a production environment.
- Craft and lead client design workshops and provide tradeoffs and recommendations towards building a solutions.
- Author blog entries and whitepapers on AZURE data solutions, architecture and strategic topics.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Business Data Analyst- Credit/ Operations
National Funding, San Diego
Calculation Engineer NVH
Sr. Engineer, Machine Learning Infrastructure - Toronto (NOC 2173)
Etsy, Toronto, ON
Business Analyst (Contract Position)
PlayStation, Los Angeles, CA
Senior Compensation Analyst
Payfactors, Quincy, MA
Sr. ETL Developer / Sr. Data Engineer
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA