Senior Data Scientist
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in data science and use of statistical methodologies
- Minimum 3 years of experience capturing, assessing and making recommendations, including reviewing data for completeness and consistency, analyzing and interpreting data
- Minimum 1 years of designing algorithms to address technical problems
- Minimum 1 year of developing machine learning methods, including familiarity with techniques in clustering, regression, regression, optimization, recommendation, and other.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with minimum 2 years of experience with data science tools, including Python, R, Scala, Julia, or SAS
- Bachelor’s degree in data science and related disciplines as mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, or related fields. Master’s degree preferred.
- Passionate, creative, and forward thinking
- Drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multi-task
- Familiarity with using cloud services (AWS, Google, Azure) or Big Data tools (Hadoop, Hive, Spark) in data science solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge in artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, and other relevant technical domains
- Possess a blend of advanced analytical capabilities and consulting expertise that will create value and insights for our clients
- Ability to work across industries and with cross-functional organizations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate results, concepts and ideas to clients
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety client.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
UI Development Practice Lead
OpenText Technical Lead
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
AfterShip, China - Shenzhen
Media Trader Internship
Full-Stack Developer (India)
Vimeo, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Backend Software Engineer (Houston)
Vroom, Houston, TX