Data Science Manager - Supply Chain
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds?
A data expert with serious analytical and statistical chops. You know how to take massive amounts of data and find the insights our clients need to help their companies do more.
- Solve complex supply chain and logistic challenges using analytic algorithms and AI
- Design, build and deploy predictive and prescriptive models using statistical modeling, machine learning, and optimization
- Find ways to turn goals into products that use specific analytic tools to help clients
- Use structured decision-making to complete projects.
- Work out the best way to complete Enterprise Data & Analytics projects
Here’s what you need:
- At least 5 years demonstrated results in areas of Operations Research and/or Supply Chain Projects (inventory optimization, network design, and S&OP) in sophisticated and complex environments including the use of simulation and modeling tools (Llamasoft, CPLEX, Gurobi, or other similar)
- At least 5 years performing data analytics and modeling with advanced languages (e.g. Python or R)
- At least 7 years of experience with real data
Bachelor's Degree in related field; strong preference for fields of study of data science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering and information management
Bonus points if:
- You have a graduate degree focusing on math, data science, analytics, or engineering
- You’ve got an MBA
- You know your way around enterprise data tools and technologies
- You’ve got experience with analytical tools like SAS, R, Hadoop, and SQL
- You’ve presented to clients
- You’ve managed projects and client expectations
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.