Industry X.0 - Digital Capital Projects Technology Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s what you need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 10 years experience related to the construction industry in fields such as Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Mining, Manufacturing, Utilities and Technology Infrastructure
- At least 10 years deep expertise in project controls and getting big construction projects done using the latest processes, tools and techniques
- At least 8 years with complex portfolios of projects using leading practices, program management tools, techniques and methodologies like AACE, PMP and ANSI 748
- At least 8 years creating contracts for client legal risk tolerance, business corporate risk tolerance and legal parameters
Bonus points if:
- You have industry certifications such as CCM, CCE, PSP, EVM, PE, PMP, AIA, QS
- You’ve developed, carried out and optimized controls for projects worth more than $25 million
- You’ve worked as a consultant or in a matrix management structure helping clients transform their companies
- You’ve worked with technology platforms and functions such as:
- Scheduling: Primavera P6, MSProject
- Cost Management: Primavera Unifier, Ecosys, ARES Prism
- Risk Management: PERT Master, Acumen FUSE
- Contract Management: Ariba
- Document Management: Documentum, Sharepoint, ProjectWise
- Integrated ERP Analytics: BI, Primavera Analytics, Primavera Prime, Tableau, Qlikview
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Canopy, Lehi, Utah
Senior Software Engineer- Continuous Delivery
Senior Software Engineer, Fraud
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Director of Security Engineering
Shopify, Toronto, Canada
Senior Desktop Support
WePay, Redwood City, CA
Senior Technical Product Owner
Nortal, U.S., Kirkland, WA