Workforce Management/Field Service Consultant
Accenture, NY - New York, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in delivering field service/workforce management solutions (e.g. ClickSoftware, Oracle Service Cloud Field Service [TOA], ServiceMax, Salesforce.com Field Service Lightning)
- Minimum of 1 (and preferably 1-3) years of experience with Enterprise mobility and wearable and mobile devices leveraged by Field Service technicians, supervisors and customers
- Minimum of 1 (and preferably 1-2) years of Process analysis and improvement experience
- Minimum of 1 (and preferably 1-3) years Field force productivity and transformation experience
- At least 2 years’ experience developing and documenting requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Mobility practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning Infrastructure
Discord, 444 De Haro St
Director of Security Engineering
Shopify, Ottawa, Canada
DevOps Cloud Engineer
Ladders, New York, NY
Product Data Scientist
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA - Mountain View, CA - San Francisco, CA
Wish, San Francisco, California
Software Engineer - CoreX
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA