Accenture, NY - New York, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 2+ years of professional UX or design-related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in interaction design, human computer interaction or industrial design related field
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, or industrial design preferred. Degree in a related field such as library science, graphic design, cognitive science, psychology, anthropology, computer science, or architecture considered.
- 3+ years of experience working on responsive web, mobile, or software projects.
- Experience working on medium to large-sized projects and teams, preferably in an agency environment. Relevant experience working in digital, or specific UX-related training at workshops, boot camps, etc. also considered.
- Mastery of at least one pillar of UX (research, information architecture, UI, or interaction design), and desire to master other disciplines within the field.
- Proficient in some of the standard software tools (Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, JIRA, etc.)
- Comfort creating UX artifacts and deliverables for responsive web and mobile apps. Some experience with rapid prototyping, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes
- Familiarity with a full range of UX activities and methodologies including user research, usability testing, information architecture, interaction design, prototyping, and design system
- Ability to work independently, multitask, and meet deadlines while knowing when to reach out for oversight/advice/mentoring.
- Capable of clearly articulating UX design approach and rationale to teams and clients. Accepts direction with an open mind. Comfortable giving and receiving critique/feedback/
- Deeply curious and stays up-to-date on latest digital and design trends.
- Experience with usability testing a plus
- Articulate, excellent communication and presenting skills.
WHERE YOU LIVE: New York
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.