• Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits, assisting with RFP
responses, architecture assessments and technical qualifications
• Strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively and
to deliver constructive feedback
• Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring,
Sling, JMS, JUnit, AOP, MVC, Eclipse
• Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, WebSphere,
Weblogic, Apache Http, Spring tcServer, Solr, open source packages
• Experience with project automation technology: Jenkins, Continuum, Hudson, automated unit
testing, Maven, Ant
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with client senior
• Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing
responsibilities, creativity and innovation
• Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS or related field
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature
of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical
or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis
covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former
members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities,
persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and
solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience
and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the
world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help
clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000
people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the
world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you
watch classes taught by their top employees.