Analytics High Value Consulting Senior Manager - Products Industry
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s what you need:
A Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like statistics, econometrics, mathematics, marketing operations analysis
- At least 10 years working as a consultant helping clients
- At least 10 years designing and using analytics, especially in marketing, sales, and service
- Help senior clients understand and use data-driven strategies in new ways and markets
- At least 7 years running business transformation and data management projects
Bonus points if:
- You’ve got a Master’s degree in a quantitative field. Double bonus points if you’ve got a PhD
- You’ve got 7 years working with clients at all levels to understand business challenges, and model measurement
- You know all about the latest analytics techniques and can use them
- You can manage teams, on site and remotely (even in other countries)
- Handling different projects at the same time comes easily to you
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer (Python/DevOps)
Ansatz Capital, New York
Manager, Fraud & Risk Analytics
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Data Scientist, Machine Learning - Fraud & Risk
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Full-Stack QA Engineer
Braintribe, Vienna, Austria
Senior Product Analyst
Intercom, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Data Scientist
Ring, Santa Monica, CA