Senior Manager, Analytics Strategy
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Ability to interact with and influence Director / VP / Executives, C-Suite
- Ability to interpret the results of analytical insights and translate results to the client into c-suite business value
- Ability to explain complex concepts in non-technical language
- Strong story-telling ability
•Bachelor’s degree•Minimum of 10 years of consulting experience or relevant industry experience with proven track record of making significant client impact and value creation•Minimum of 10 years of experience in designing and utilizing analytic solutions in enterprise-wide organizations.
- Marketing analytics
- Pricing and Revenue Management / Optimization
- Personalization and Loyalty
- Selling Strategies and Merchandising
- Distribution & Channels
- Operational Effectiveness (workforce, crew, fuel, supply chain, etc.)
- Compliance, Risk and Fraud prevention
- Dispatch Optimization, Logistics, Fleet & Network Optimization, etc.
- Other core travel-related analytics
- Superior understanding of how to manage client relationship, deliver analytics value, and influence senior clients to define and expand data-driven strategies into new applications and markets
- Minimum of 5 years of program mgmt. and business transformation
- Meet travel requirements (up to 80%)
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Data Scientist
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Senior SEO Strategist
AKQA, San Francisco
Software Developer, Release Engineering Team
Taboola, Tel Aviv
Ansatz Capital, New York
Senior Data Engineer (DWH & Data Lake)
Associate Technical Product Manager - AdTech