Industry X.0 - Digital Go to Market Senior Manager - Dassault Systemes
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
• 10+ years of professional experience with Dassault Systemes
• 8+ years of professional experience in Engineering/Manufacturing IT systems for the Oil & gas or chemical industries
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• In-depth experience with R&D and Engineering transformation and process redesign methods in Process Industries.
• Knowledge of existing, new and emerging digital technologies and being able to practically apply them to R&D and Engineering operations.
• Knowledge in all aspects of designing and constructing end to end R&D and Engineering business processes, functions and organizational structures.
• Ability to create original concepts and theories for improving growth and efficiency through digital R&D and Engineering transformation.
• Ability to identify the client value delivered by a R&D and Engineering solution and provide a point of view on what the architecture should look like.
SET YOURSELF APART:
• Relevant professional experience in business development support, RFP response and professional IT services sales
• Relevant professional experience in project management experience in Engineering/Manufacturing IT
• Experience in at least 2 of the following industries:
o Aerospace & Defense
o Electronics & High Tech
o Automotive/Tier 1 Suppliers
o Industrial Equipment
o Travel, Transportation and Logistics
o Consumer packaged goods
o Food & Beverage
• Good analytical & troubleshooting skills
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Business development support experience
• Time management skills
WHERE YOU LIVE: Within 90 miles of the Accenture office
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
• You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
• Access to leading-edge technology
• Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Information Security Risk Management
Senior Product Designer (UX)
Pivotal Software, Berlin, Germany
Capacity Planning Program Manager
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA; Mountain View, CA
Functional Safety Manager
Sapcorda, Scottsdale, United States
Lead AI/ML Platform Engineer
Visa, Palo Alto CA, US
Twilio, Dublin, Ireland