Wire Stone - Strategy Director - B2B - Seattle
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- 10+ years of strategy experience in a digital marketing agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 12+ years of B2B strategy experience in a digital marketing agency
- Deep understanding of CRM - not as a discrete set of channels, systems or technologies, but as a customer-facing philosophy and business strategy.
- Internet, marketing, and/or management consulting (consulting, agency or client-side) experience with a focus on B2B technology accounts or clients
- Proven experience leading strategy and/or marketing programs in a complex business and marketing environment
- Strong understanding of audience identification, target market planning, user research, user-centered design principles and digital customer behavior
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; dynamic (persuasive) in presenting ideas to clients and prospective clients from Director, VP, to C-level; comfortable being able to quickly join the client leadership team and immediately add-value
- Demonstrable experience in developing B2B media strategies driven by audience insights, data and market conditions
- MBA a plus
- WHERE YOU LIVE: Seattle and area
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Modelo de Prova
AMARO, São Paulo, Brazil
UX Manager, International Growth
User Experience Designer – Early Professional (2019)
C3, Redwood City, CA
Senior Design Lead, Product
Strava, San Francisco, CA
Product Design Manager
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Digital Designer, CRM and Performance
Glossier, New York, NY