Wire Stone - Executive Creative Director - New York
Accenture, NY - New York, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in visual arts, graphic design, multimedia, marketing, or communication.
- 5 years of experience as Creative Director with an exceptional portfolio of work
- A strong portfolio of brand campaign, and customer experience work
- A proven mastery of creative execution in new and traditional brand channels and mediums
- Demonstrated talent for world-class creative concepting and ideation
- Proven results in pulling through client strategy to tangible results
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient and faced-paced work ethic–able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Strong operating knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, PPT, Keynote, Sketch, and Invision
- Superior problem solving and decision-making skills
- Inspiring storyteller with excellent presentation and persuasion skills
- Proven leadership skills with strong creative management and coaching abilities and ability to attract world-class creative talent.
- An innovative creative leader who will elevate the creative reputation of Accenture Interactive
- A creative craftsman who understands the importance of the details
- A coach who loves to mentor people and inspire creatives and clients to reach a higher level in their craft
- A team builder who creates a positive environment that empowers the team to create inspired work at all times
- An enthusiastic ringmaster who earns the confidence of clients and team members whether in a presentation, a workshop, or a casual conversation.
- A talent magnet who attracts the world’s best creative talent to them
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Red Ventures, Charlotte, NC
Front End Engineer
Gemini, New York, NY & Portland, OR
Technical Artist (Casual)
Scopely, Culver City, CA
Intercom, London, UK
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
User experience designer