Digital Marketing Senior Manager
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 8+ years of digital marketing consulting experience in areas such as campaign management, e-commerce, marketing strategy, brand marketing, SEO, SEM, social media, PR, CRM, marketing automation and analytics & measurement
- 8+ years of experience working as a practice lead and subject matter expert for client pitches and business development
- 8+ years of experience in management consulting firms with Fortune 500 clients
- Deep knowledge and long track record of success in one if the following industries: Retail, Communications & media, Hi-tech, Consumer goods, and Health sector
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills including expertise in consulting documentation to create effective story-telling documents using packages such as MS-Powerpoint, Excel, Word etc.
- Expert in ability to direct work, collaboration and handling intense, fast-paced, goal-oriented consulting engagements
- MBA degree in (or related) areas such as Marketing, Finance, General management, Strategy, Digital business, eCommerce, Customer-relationships etc.
- Experience in the following areas: Digital Vision, C-suite presence, current and emerging digital and marketing trends, ability to direct competitive assessment
- Understand broader CMO agenda and how digital fits within the overall marketing scope
- Client relationship skills and strong business development acumen; ability and experience to lead RFP responses
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous/start-up environment as the business develops and scales
- Experience with defining high-level enterprise digital architectures and applying digital marketing
- Experience developing best practices to support strategy recommendations
- Ability to generate customer experience insights, strategy formulation, lead transformation management, roadmap and planning, and analytics/insight generation
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Bluecore, New York City
Strategic Finance, Associate
Accordion Partners, New York
Director of Accounting
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Corporate Legal Ninja
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Manager, Business Operations & Strategy
Twilio, San Francisco, CA, US