Data Science Sr. Manager (Healthcare Payer)
Accenture, GA - Atlanta, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s what you need:
- At least 7 years designing and building healthcare data analysis solutions for the business payer industry
- At least 7 years using new developments in big data, AI, machine learning, cognitive systems, and robotics to build amazing analytical tools
- At least of 7 years working with tools like SAS, Python, SPSS, R, or SQL
- At least 7 years working with data integration tools to streamline processes in platforms like Cerner EMR, Apache Hive, Apache Pig, Apache Spark, Hadoop, MapReduce, MongoDB and Couchbase
Bonus points if:
- You can use data mining techniques to solve real world business problems
- You’re fluent in SQL and scripting languages like Python and Perl
- You know how to use statistical analysis, data visualization and cleaning tools and techniques
- You’ve designed and built data analysis solutions for a business payer or provider
- You have a Masters or MBA in statistics, or mathematics
- Double bonus points if you have a PhD in analytics, statistics or another quantitative discipline
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Analyst - Product & Growth
DICE, London, Greater London UK
JUMO, Cape Town, South Africa
Staff Software Dev Eng in Test - Partner Certification
Hortonworks, Bangalore, India
Senior Data Engineer - Business Intelligence
thredUP, Oakland, CA
Senior Project Manager
Zuora, San Mateo
Senior Big Data Engineer