Salesforce Commerce Cloud Senior Business Analyst
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience gathering and documenting requirements
- 2+ years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- 1+ year of implementing eCommerce applications, specifically Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Bachelor's Degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 1+ years of project coordination or team lead experience
- Functional expertise in relevant eCommerce technologies such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Hybris, Oracle/ATG, and IBM Websphere Commerce
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs as well as other documentation like requirement traceability matrixes, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Ability to lead team and client meetings and to clearly articulate the solution being developed with all the stake holders
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS or related field
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Machine Learning Researcher
OpenAI, San Francisco
IT Support Specialist
Grindr, HQ - West Hollywood
Senior Data Engineer, Content Data Engineering
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Lead Data Engineer
Handshake, Denver, CO
Sr. Software Engineer - Cloud
CloudHealth Technologies, Boston, MA
Lead Software Engineer
Ring, Santa Monica, CA