Intrepid Web Developer
Accenture, MA - Boston, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
OUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 3+ years working with SQL or related database technologies
- 1+ years in software development in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 3-7 years work experience
- Experienced and interested in Ruby, Elixir, Java, Python, Node.JS, Phoenix Elixir, or other backend programming language or framework
- Familiarity with SQL; no-SQL a plus
- Experience leading projects
- Familiar with all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Interest in a client-facing consultant role
- Strong breadth of languages and frameworks (specifically Java, Node.JS, .NET)
- Expertise in test-driven development (TDD) methodology and tools
- Have worked in Agile environment (Scrum preferred)
- Familiarity with both version control (git) and one or more cloud hosting providers (e.g. Heroku)
- Familiarity with cloud technologies and development tools like Amazon Web Services & Firebase
- An interest in management
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, iOS
Kiva, Portland, OR / San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer - iOS
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Concept and Prototype Engineer (Software)
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Senior Frontend Engineer
Slack, New York City
Senior Manager/Director, IT Infrastructure
The Trade Desk, Ventura, CA