Android Development Lead
Accenture, IL - Chicago, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 3+ years in software development in a team environment
- 1+ years in Android
- Bachelor’s degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Mastery of Android SDK
- Experience in RxJava, MVP, Bluetooth, Kotlin, Android NDK
- Proficient with Unit and integration tests
- Previous experience interfacing with clients in consulting environment
- Have worked in Agile environment (Scrum preferred)
- Demonstrated track record of growing/mentoring team members
- Knowledge of web services, specifically REST APIs
- Hands on experience developing production-ready Android apps
- 1+ years of experience as a lead developer or team lead of a small team
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Graduate Software Developer - Melbourne 2020
Pessoa Desenvolvedora - DevOps (Infra / Cloud)
Infrastructure Consultant (m/f/d) (DevOps)
Senior Software Engineer, Infrastructure
Tinder, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer II
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA