Data Science Consultant
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree required in related field; strong preference for fields of study in the data science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering and information management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ delivery experience in advanced modeling environment: strong understanding of statistical concepts and predictive modeling. (e.g., AI neural networks, multi-scalar dimensional models, logistic regression techniques, machine-based learning, big data platforms, SQL, etc.).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with predictive analytics tools, including at least two of the following: R, SAS, Alteryx, Python, Spark, and Tableau.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with consulting or implementing transformational change.
- Experience in the analysis of marketing databases using SAS or other statistical modeling tools.
- Experience in the following areas: Applied Statistics/Econometrics, Statistical Programming, Database Management & Operations, Digital, Comparative Effectiveness Research.
- Possess a blend of marketing acumen, consulting expertise and analytical capabilities that can create value and insights for our clients.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Analyst, Customer Insights
metromile, San Francisco, CA
Scientist (Experienced) – Gas Phase Analysis
Sila Nanotechnologies, Alameda, CA
Senior Footwear Designer, Innovation
Brooks Running, US, Washington, Seattle, Corporate
Vicarious, San Francisco Bay Area
Data Scientist - IDEO Products
Director, HR Business Partner – Digital
MyFitnessPal, Austin, TX or Baltimore, MD