Senior Visual Design Manager
Accenture, MA - Boston, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- 5-7+ years in-depth knowledge and experience of strategic brand design within a wide range of industries
- Knowledge of design and prototyping tools, including Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Portfolio required (upload to your profile or share the link on your resume)
- Experience working in a design consultancy
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centred design processes while working collaboratively with clients, along with cross-functional teams including product development, engineering, UX and user research
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, mood boards, prototypes, brand frameworks, etc), plus demonstrable skills in illustration, photography, or diagrammatic expertise and iconography are an advantage.
- Be a storyteller – A critical element of all our roles is to deliver insights about people and behavior – verbally and visually – in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team.
- Knowledge of graphic production, including print and digital
- Good task management skills and the ability to effectively manage other Designers.
- Ability to articulate and justify ideas and design solutions to clients.
- A strategic perspective on the variety of work that we do. Many of our projects involve strategic thinking based upon the insights gathered from the field. Thus, business, brand, and/or strategic experience are desirable.
- A natural skill to engage with people at a deep level. Whether observing or interviewing customers, or working with fellow team members and clients, a designer should be passionate about representing the human perspective in design and should have skills in bringing this passion to life for the team.
- Works collaboratively and curiously.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- A self-starter who identifies opportunities and potential problems – addressing them effectively and efficiently.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Able to communicate in a clear, consistent, and transparent manner.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about excellence and attention to detail.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Accenture, OH - Columbus, USA
Product Design Manager (Contract)
Kickstarter, Brooklyn, NY
Senior Product Designer - Lumosity Mindfulness
Lumosity, San Francisco
Junior Experience Designer
Design Director - Creative
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Head of UX Research
DoorDash, San Francisco