Data Science Consultant
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Help companies better understand consumers and how to connect with them across markets and channels, using data and analytics
- Design and develop reusable analytical assets using advanced statistical and computational methods
- Proactively monitor and analyze complex systems to understand, diagnose, and continuously improve key performance indicators
- Pilot sophisticated advanced analytics & innovative analytics solutions to prove value
- Work closely with business leaders to understand needs and assist with architecting and deploying innovative solutions
- Operate at the frontier of innovative analytics; introduce and implement newest market developments & trends in analytics
- Optimize Resources processes and integrate across the enterprise in order to maximize the opportunities of data, analytics, and outcomes
- Build, deploy, maintain and scale advanced analytic solutions that reduce complexity and cost
- Partner and team with technology solution providers to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients
- Offer our clients end to end solutions and services
- Client-facing interaction including providing analyses, recommendations, presentations and advice to clients.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Understands client use cases / user stories and maps them to solutions based on best practice.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Project-based analytics including but not limited to: Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Comparative Effectiveness Analysis, Failure Analysis, Big Data Analytics, Optimization, Demand Forecasting, Customer Segmentation, Customer Analytic Record.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree required in related field; strong preference for fields of study in the data science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering and information management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ delivery experience in advanced modeling environment: strong understanding of statistical concepts and predictive modeling. (e.g., AI neural networks, multi-scalar dimensional models, logistic regression techniques, machine-based learning, big data platforms, SQL, etc.).
- Minimum 2 years of development experience using NLP (Natural Language Processing).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with predictive analytics tools, including at least two of the following: R, SAS, Alteryx, Python, Spark, and Tableau.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with consulting or implementing transformational change.
- Experience in the analysis of marketing databases using SAS or other statistical modeling tools.
- Experience in the following areas: Applied Statistics/Econometrics, Statistical Programming, Database Management & Operations, Digital, Comparative Effectiveness Research.
- Possess a blend of marketing acumen, consulting expertise and analytical capabilities that can create value and insights for our clients.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst - Supply Chain (m/f/x)
Deputy Director of Analytics
Priorities USA, Washington, DC
Sr Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer
Staff Data Scientist - Payment Systems Risk
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Manager, Product Analytics
Vimeo, New York, NY
Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst
Merrill, St. Paul, MN (USA)