Supply Chain Data Science Manager
Accenture, IL - Chicago, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s what you need:
- At least 5 years demonstrated results in areas of Operations Research and/or Supply Chain Projects (inventory optimization, network design, and S&OP) in sophisticated and complex environments including the use of simulation and modeling tools (Llamasoft, CPLEX, Gurobi, or other similar)
- At least 5 years performing data analytics and modeling with advanced languages (e.g. Python or R)
- At least 7 years of experience with real data
Bachelor's Degree in related field; strong preference for fields of study of data science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering and information management
Bonus points if:
- You have a graduate degree focusing on math, data science, analytics, or engineering
- You’ve got an MBA
- You know your way around enterprise data tools and technologies
- You’ve got experience with analytical tools like SAS, R, Hadoop, and SQL
- You’ve presented to clients
- You’ve managed projects and client expectations
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.