Industry X.0 - Quintiq Software Solutions Senior Consultant
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s what you need:
• A Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 2 years of Quintiq configuration and technical skills and business process knowledge of scheduling and supply chain optimization
Bonus points if:
• You have experience with large-scale software implementations and client-based project work
• You have at least 3 years of manufacturing operations experience
• You have familiarity with data modelling in relational databases, data communication (ODBC, SOAP, JMS), object-oriented programming
• You have work experience engaging the client to confirm and deliver upon business requirements to grow further business opportunities
• You have Basic Programming / Development Concepts
• You have requirement engineering skills
• You have strong verbal and written communication
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Acquia, Pune, India
Operations Manager (Headquarters)
Zagster, Boston, MA
Everlaw, Oakland, California
Senior Customer Success Manager
Decibel Insight, Boston
Optical Supervisor, Summerlin
Warby Parker, Las Vegas, NV
Supply Manager, LCL
Flexport, Chicago, IL; San Francisco, CA