Analytics High Value Consulting Manager - Resources Industry
Accenture, CA - San Francisco, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s what you need:
- At least 5 years working in data science using statistics
- At least 3 years developing machine learning methods
- Familiarity with techniques like clustering, regression, optimization, and neural networks
- At least 5 years working with data science tools like Python, R, Scala, Julia, or SAS
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in data science and related disciplines like mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, or related fields
Bonus points if:
- You’ve got a Master’s degree in statistics, econometrics, mathematics, or statistics
- Data science is your passion and you’re creative and forward thinking
- You know your way around cloud services like AWS, Google and Azure and big data tools like Hadoop, Hive and Spark
- You’ve got know-how in AI, machine learning, data science, and other related areas
- Your consulting experience matches your analytical chops
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.