Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
7 or more years management experience working on large-scale integrated communications campaigns, with strong emphasis in digital.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field, equivalent training and/ or work experience
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in communication, creative direction, graphic design/art direction, copywriting, fine arts, creative technology preferred
A thorough understanding of the digital brand ecosystem and leading edge thinking across digital campaigns, design systems, UX, mobile, etc.
A point of view on digital creative, campaigns, experience design, content, brand development, interactive commerce, and creative process.
Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling assignments.
Ability to work across print, web, mobile, and other digital media for integrated projects.
Knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Flash.
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Ability to collaborate effectively with technologists, strategists and account leaders.
Strong presenter who can own a room, sell ideas and partner with clients
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
When applying to an open internal position, all employees must meet the Permanent Transfers Requirements in Policy 500 Permanent Position and Career Model Transfers. A summary of the employee requirements are listed below. See the policy for full information (link to policy is highlighted below.)
- Employees must meet the requirements for the position, including the minimum and/or basic qualifications and performance requirements (Consistent With or higher rating as their most recent performance rating).
- Employees are expected to be in their current position for a minimum of 12 months before applying to a new position. If considering a cross-border position, please pay particular attention to the visa and/or work permit requirements. In most cases, employees must already possess the appropriate work authorization for the country where the position is located.
- Employees participating in a group program for temporary international transfers, including those in the Global Careers Program (GCP), who are interested in applying to a posted internal position outside of their home location, need to comply with Policy 750 International Temporary Transfers for Groups (link to policy is highlighted below).
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
UX Researcher, Marketplace
Lyft, San Francisco
Atom Tickets, Santa Monica, CA
Intrepid Experience Design (UI/UX) Apprentice - Fall 2019
Accenture, NY - New York, USA
Senior Mobile Engineer
Gemini, New York NY
Concept Artist (Incubation)
Retail Brand Designer, Mid-Level
Everlane, San Francisco, CA