Wire Stone - Senior Designer - Fort Collins
Accenture, CO - Denver, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
· 3+ years of design experience in a digital marketing agency
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
• 6+ years' design experience
• 4+ years of work experience in a digital agency
• Bachelor’s degree in Visual Design or related field or equivalent experience
• Strong UI and UX experience
• Expert in Sketch, InVision and prototyping digital experiences
• Solid understanding of front-end design
• Demonstrated attention to detail and brand consistency
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
• A solid understanding of site functionality, user interfaces and navigation
• Excellent digital design portfolio with examples of experience design, web, and campaign work
WHERE YOU LIVE: Fort Collins
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Creative Operations Manager
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Designer
Change.org, Paris, France
Senior Mobile Engineer
Gemini, New York NY
Senior UX Designer
Merrill, Minneapolis, MN (USA)
Senior Product Designer
Art Director – Communication Design
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany