Growth & Innovation Associate
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- 3-5+ years of experience at startup(s), consulting firm and/or marketing/experience led company
- Cross-athlete: A strong mix of business, design thinking, customer experience and digital skills and experience. Not anchored in a single skillset or offering, but instead anchored on a deep understanding of how clients can realize trapped value in unique ways
- Entrepreneurially minded – the ability to balance the process and operating model of Accenture and our clients, with an unquenchable desire to re-invent. Comfortable in agile teams.
- Experience with future visioning and developing and delivering concepts, strategic initiatives and new business models tied to innovation
- Client C-Suite or executive level exposure
- Proven successful origination, deal shaping and excellence in delivery of large, complex digital transformation engagements from the ground up, for the C-suite
Ideal candidates have:
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in business or related field.
- Self-starter with ability to build internal and external relationships quickly to identify client opportunities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, capable of articulating business concepts to audiences with a variety of levels of seniority and technical expertise
- A creative mind with ability to identify and articulate new experiences, models and avenues for digital growth or disruption
- Understanding of how to use Data & Analytics for quantitative analysis (research, business models, modeling, etc…)
- Leadership experience
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.