Service Design Lead - Fjord
Accenture, OH - Columbus, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 2 years of experience planning, designing, facilitating, and synthesizing workshops
- 3 years of experience working collaboratively with clients and cross-functional team members
- 5 years' experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes
- 5 years’ experience of Interaction Design and/or Service Design across varied users, business problems, and devices
- 5 years’ experience working with kiosk, responsive web, and mobile applications
- 7 years creating experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes
- 7 years' experience with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes
- 7 years' requirements gathering and communication between all design teams, workstreams and clients
- Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is a plus
- Willingness to broaden own skillset into adjacent specializations while refining mastery of primary skillset
- Experience working collaboratively with development teams to bring design solutions to life
- Deep understanding of product design, software or digital development, and brand strategy
- Demonstrated experience managing creative and interactive initiatives
- Knowledge of and curiosity about technology and its impact on design solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including presentation development and high attention to detail
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
UX Researcher, Marketplace
Lyft, San Francisco
Manager, Research Participant Recruitment
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Volta Industries, San Francisco, CA
User Experience Researcher
Handshake, San Francisco
Dropbox, New York, NY