Digital Product Engineering Principal
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or equivalent in IT/Programming experience
- MBA or 5 years of business experience in a leadership capacity
- Minimum 5 years of technical product management, with minimum 5 years focused on managed service products operating in production environments on premise or on Cloud (AWS, Google or Azure) using modern data technologies.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with SQL on Hadoop solutions
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Visualization/Front end solutions
- Minimum 1 year of experience with large scale secure cloud data solutions using AWS data and analytics services e.g. S3, EMR, Redshift
- Minimum 1 year of experience with large scale secure cloud data solutions using Google data and analytics services e.g. BigQuery, DataProc
- Minimum 1 year of experience with data management (metadata, lineage, tracking etc.) and governance solutions for modern data platforms that use Hadoop and NoSQL on premise or on AWS, Google and Azure cloud
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Hadoop/NoSQL based modern data platforms on-premise or on AWS, Google, Azure cloud
- Minimum 1 year of experience with data loading, acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Data Marketplaces
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Quality Engineer
Markforged, Watertown, MA
User Experience Researcher
Robinhood, Menlo Park, CA
Product Manager, Pet Sitter & Walker Experience
Product Marketing Manager
Meteor Development Group, San Francisco
Principal Technical Product Manager, Cloud
Qumulo, Seattle Office (HQ)
Freelancer UI/UX Design (m/f/d)