Wire Stone - Associate Creative Director - Seattle
Accenture, WA - Seattle, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience as an Associate Creative Director with an exceptional portfolio of work
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in visual arts, graphic design, multimedia, marketing, or communication or demonstrate equivalent level of knowledge and experience
- A strong portfolio of content marketing and campaign work
- A proven mastery of creative execution in new and traditional brand channels
- Demonstrated talent for creative concepting and ideation
- Proven results in pulling through client strategy to tangible results
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient and fast-paced work ethic–able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Superior problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proven leadership skills with strong creative management and coaching abilities
WHERE YOU LIVE: Seattle
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Accenture? Visit Accenture's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior UI/UX Designer
Senior Product Content Strategist
Shopify, Ottawa, Canada
Wizeline, Guadalajara, Mexico
Senior Product Designer - Web (UX/UI)
Lalamove, Hong Kong
UX Designer for a new finleap venture (f/m/div)
FinLeap GmbH, Berlin, Berlin-Brandenburg Metropolitan Region Germany
Teaching Program Specialist