Industry X.0 Distributed Energy Resource Management System - Software Technical Delivery Consultant
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Here’s what you need:
• A minimum Bachelor’s degree
• At least 3 years of technical implementation experience with energy related software solutions
• At least 3 years of technical work experience with underlying technologies such as data extraction, scripting, etc.
• At least 3 years of strong analytical and problem solving skills
Bonus points if:
• You have at least 1 year of work experience in Sustainable Energy, Distributed Energy Resources, Distributed Energy Resource Management Systems (DERMS) or Demand Response Management Systems (DRMS)
• You have a computer science or electric engineering background
• You have a passion for providing solutions to assist clients with the energy transition
• You have worked with large geographically distributed teams
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.