Salesforce Commerce Cloud Senior Developer (B2C)
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands on software development experience
- Minimum of 2 years of full life cycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- Minimum of 1 year of developing eCommerce applications, specifically Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Demonstrated proficiency with at least one development tool / technology
- Experience with web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object oriented design
- Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, AOP, MVC, Eclipse
- Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, WebSphere, Weblogic, Apache Http, Spring tcServer, Solr, open source packages
- Experience with multiple source control systems: CVS, SVN, Git
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS or related field
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.