SFCC Tech Lead (B2C)
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ hands on, advanced OOP application development and or Java/J2EE software development experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a lead developer for Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C implementations
- Minimum of 2 years’ developing eCommerce applications
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Ability to lead and mentor the team, drive quality and foster developer growth and create a healthy work environment
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to deliver constructive feedback and the ability to lead by example
- Experience with multiple development methodologies: full SDLC, waterfall, agile, object-oriented programing
- Experience with multiple source control systems: CVS, SVN, Git
- Experience with multiple browsers: Firefox and Chrome Browsers (PC), Safari, Chrome, and Firefox Browsers (Mac)
- Experience with implementing responsive mobile eCommerce applications.
- Experience with web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design
- Solid understanding of W3C and Accessibility guidelines
- Hands on experience estimating development tasks
- Ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions
- Ability to articulate a vision of the total solution
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS or related field
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.