• At least 2 years of experience in SAP-Business Intelligence
• 2 - 5 years’ experience in one or more of the following Technical Developer specialties: SAP BW (on HANA), BW/4HANA, HANA Modeling and Development, SAP-BI, SAP Analytics Cloud.
• Should understand: SAP-SLT, SAP Roadmap, SAP ECC Suite on HANA and SAP Leonardo; and know how to integrate the specialties with these.
• Minimum 1 HANA Full Life Cycle Project experience
• Good communication (written and oral), interpersonal and client facing skills, as the consultant will have direct interface with the client.
• Deep understanding of SAP ECC technology at the application and HANA database level
• Experience with pre-defined HANA Business Library Functions and Predictive Analytics Library Functions.
• Good software engineering skills
• Skills HANA Modeling and Development. SQL Scripts is fundamental.
• Ideally certified (while not mandatory)
• Experience with mobile solutions
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you
watch classes taught by their top employees.