Hybris Architect/Development Lead
Accenture, Multiple Locations, Canada
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- 5+ years of experience in application architecture and Java/J2EE software development
- 3+ years of experience developing ecommerce applications (SAP)
- Experience in Digital application architecture / enterprise architecture, systems integration and development, and package implementation with knowledge of interactive design;
- Experience working with relevant B2C and B2B eCommerce packaged solutions such as SAP, Adobe and Salesforce;
- Experience working with relevant Content Management and search platforms, such as Adobe, Acquia and Bloomreach;
- Firm understanding of web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object oriented design;
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively and to deliver constructive feedback;
- Previous experience with agile development methodologies is required; experience must be obtained while executing ecommerce projects with a global and local team;
- Must be competent in using software development tools such as JDeveloper/Eclipse, Git, Jira;
- Experience in multiple web technologies including: React/Angular/Vue, SPA/PWA, CSS, Micro-Services/Web Services/Rest/SOAP, SQL;
- Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java, Spring, Streaming (Kafka), GraphQL, Caching(Redis), JMS, JUnit, MVC;
- Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: NGINX, Tomcat, Apache Http, Spring Solr, open source packages;
- Experience with project DevOps and automation technologies: Docker, Containers, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Continuum, Selenium, automated unit testing, Maven, Ant;
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with client senior management (French - Nice to have);
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation;
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS or related field.
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement;
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects;
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company;
- Access to leading-edge technology;
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Be a Better Accenture Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Accenture when you watch classes taught by their top employees.